NOTITA

Mi foto
Un momento de desahogo de mi mente, flasheando a mas no poder, mostrando un poco como soy, etc. De eso se trata este blog.

miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

Sometimes I cry


Sometimes when I'm alone
I cry because I'm on my own
The tears I cry R bitter and warm
They flow with life but take no form
I cry because my heart is torn
and I find it difficult 2 carry on
If I had an ear 2 confide in
I would cry among my treasured friends
But who do u know that stops that long
to help another carry on
The worlk moves fast and it would rather pass you by
than 2 stop and c what makes u cry
It's painful and sad and sometimes I cry
and no one cares about why.

escrito por Tupac Amaru Shakur

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ganjah Girl

Ganjah Girl
Esta como para envolverla y fumarla toda, no?

Diegote & Bowie

Diegote & Bowie
un amor sin barreras

Semafósforo

Semafósforo
Alto, prepárese y fume